Dr. Stelios Dokianakis, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Stelios Dokianakis is a Licensed and Board Certified Doctor of Audiology. After working as an Engineer in a research environment with a Neurologist, Dr. Dokianakis developed an interest in direct patient care and audiology. His clinical interests are in the areas of tinnitus, sound sensitivities, high-frequency hearing loss, and musician’s hearing needs.
Dr. Dokianakis is passionate about music and teaches hearing conservation to musicians. He loves sound technology and has lectured on advanced hearing aid fitting methods, tinnitus management, and hearing conservation planning; he has been awarded the “American Academy of Audiology Scholar” distinction several times. Caring about young musicians, Dr. Dokianakis brought “Adopt-a-Band” to West Michigan, donating hundreds of pairs of musician’s earplugs to local school bands and educating on hearing loss prevention. He is very active in his Professional groups, leads the area’s ATA Tinnitus Support Group, and is involved with several local charities.
Dr. Dokianakis was appointed by Governor Whitmer to the Michigan Board of Audiology, where he serves a four year term.
Dr. D lives in Saugatuck with his wife, young daughter, two cats, a dog, and a Betta fish named “Goldie.”
Carnegie Mellon University – B.S., Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering
University of Wisconsin, Madison – M.S., Audiology
Arizona School of Health Sciences – Au.D., Doctor of Audiology
American Academy of Audiology
Academy of Doctors of Audiology
International Society of Audiology
American Tinnitus Association
Michigan Audiology Coalition
Dr. Natalie Crossland, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Crossland’s clinical interests are in the areas of tinnitus management and musicians needs. Her interest in audiology began during a mission trip to Zambia with audiologists from a non-profit clinic from Fort Wayne, Indiana, where she is from. She earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo. Her undergraduate degree was in Communication Sciences and Disorders, minoring in Linguistics, from Purdue University of Fort Wayne.
Dr. Crossland’s focus on tinnitus and the needs of musicians are a result of being surrounded by musicians, both family members and loved ones, for her entire life. Dr. Crossland is relocating to the Holland area with her husband and Beagle, Lambchop. In her free time, she enjoys the outdoors, attending live music concerts, and creating art with oil paints and pastels.
Western Michigan University – Doctor of Audiology
Purdue University – Degree in Communication Sciences & Disorders
Patient Care Coordinator
Comes to our practice with 13 years of experience as a Unit Coordinator in Cardiac Intensive Care Units, Surgery, and Pediatric Oncology. She recently moved to Holland with her husband, son, and daughter to be closer to family. Veronica is a full-time Patient Care Coordinator, managing day-to-day patient tasks and will ensure that your visit here goes smoothly, especially in coordinating referrals from your Primary Care Physician and to other Specialists. She is a valuable team member but also a fun person to talk to: she loves Disney trivia, singing, reading, sewing, board games (her favorite is CLUE), spending time with her family, her dog Oreo, and also loves sports: “Go BUCKS!”
Patient Care Coordinator
Ellie was born and raised in Holland, Michigan and graduated from Holland High School. She is the youngest of nine in her family! She is one of the smiling faces you see when you come in and, with attention to detail, she will take care of your scheduling, insurance, and other appointment follow-up needs. One thing that makes her great at her job is that she truly loves meeting new people. Ellie works full-time and brings happy positive energy to every encounter and is a joy to be around! Outside of work, she enjoys spending time at Sandy Pines with her family, watching movies, shopping, and traveling.
Our Core Values
- We believe that our patients deserve fair, honest, and competent care.
- We believe that your time is valuable.
- We believe in the importance of effective and transparent communication in all aspects of our business.
- We believe in quality of care and have an unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction and ethical care.
- We believe that exceptional care requires the use of cutting edge technology, expert advice, and continued staff training.
- We believe in ‘best practices’ and use clinically proven treatment options.
Individual Care – Team Effort
- We believe in exceptional, professional, and individual service that best accommodates each patient’s needs.
- We believe in being local, independent, and offering options from all manufacturers.
- We believe in collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal and coordinated care from primary care physicians and specialists
- We believe in supporting our community and giving back financially and by providing pro-bono work.
- We believe in supporting local students advance to higher education through providing scholarships.
- We believe in providing hearing education and hearing protection to local students and music teachers.